I made a Husky plushy!

Sakutama

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oops I mean.. what do you call that? The pupil of the eye? But pupils = students :confused:

Oooh! You know I could try that. But with those "kawaii" eyes in Japan I like so much, it's usually black eyes with a white "pupil" that is more like the light shining on the eyes.

3919196.png

So I tried a light blue version for a Husky.

And yes...I did copy my Avatar...just a little bit...:rolleyes:

naaah I had a bad taste :P it's cute btw

Thanks! :D

Next project is a Husky bag for work, sense I need a work bag anyway. ;)

I made Husky magnets already, but since I used pictures of Huskies I like off the internet, it might be strange if someone finds their Husky on my fridge. :oops:

Thanks! :D

Next project is a Husky bag for work, sense I need a work bag anyway. ;)

I made Husky magnets already, but since I used pictures of Huskies I like off the internet, it might be strange if someone finds their Husky on my fridge. :oops:

won't be strange ;) more like... "OMG my husky is famous!!" LOL selling your artworks?

That is adorable!! I saw your post on dog treats too (well, I think it was you :) ) you're super talented, can't wait to see the bag!

Have you thought of opening an etsy shop? I'd buy one!

I have!! Goodness I have tried so many ideas, but I am such a perfectionist I just assume what I made isn't purchase-worthy, get frustrated, give up and try something else. The result is I can do a little of many things, but i'm not really-really good at one thing! I want to do the same thing with dog treats (edit: yes that was me!! :D) , at the moment I am baking dog treats once a month as practice and giving out free samples to family and anyone who wants them in exchange for feedback. If someone wants to order some at some point, that'll be a great sign and at that point I might take further steps (licensing to sell food items, etc).

give it a try first, bet you'll be surprised :P the husky plushy is actually quite tempting :oops: but I don't have paypal or credit card or even bank account x_x

Ah but sense I copied this plushy from my avatar...not sure it would be right of me to sell it. :oops: It should be my original design...i'll work on an original design and see what I can come up with. I am also thinking about doing Sculpy/Femo again, I saw an adorable display at an art store and I could have sworn it was a Husky...turned out to be a Shiba but I was totally inspired.

581494_10151536166510545_634270544_23476388_133819294_n.jpg

No I didn't make these! These are in a display at the art store. But I could! Doesen't the Shiba look like a Husky???

I have!! Goodness I have tried so many ideas, but I am such a perfectionist I just assume what I made isn't purchase-worthy, get frustrated, give up and try something else. The result is I can do a little of many things, but i'm not really-really good at one thing! I want to do the same thing with dog treats (edit: yes that was me!! :D) , at the moment I am baking dog treats once a month as practice and giving out free samples to family and anyone who wants them in exchange for feedback. If someone wants to order some at some point, that'll be a great sign and at that point I might take further steps (licensing to sell food items, etc).

Ah but sense I copied this plushy from my avatar...not sure it would be right of me to sell it. :oops: It should be my original design...i'll work on an original design and see what I can come up with. I am also thinking about doing Sculpy/Femo again, I saw an adorable display at an art store and I could have sworn it was a Husky...turned out to be a Shiba but I was totally inspired.

No I didn't make these! These are in a display at the art store. But I could! Doesen't the Shiba look like a Husky???

Aww Evyn you gotta get yourself some more confidence :) look at your artwork it's beautiful! :D well than in case you made another husky plushy don't forget to tell me :D

btw yea I almost thought the Shiba is a red husky too LOL

Aww Evyn you gotta get yourself some more confidence :) look at your artwork it's beautiful! :D well than in case you made another husky plushy don't forget to tell me :D

btw yea I almost thought the Shiba is a red husky too LOL

Aww thanks!! Your support means a lot to me! I guess I can at least give it a try, maybe I can even ask permission to post on the forum what I have available. Of course if it's not allowed i won't, i'm just sharing my arts and crafts for now. :)

hehe, even my husband thought that Shiba was a red Husky!! Silly people, you made a Husky! :P

Aww thanks!! Your support means a lot to me! I guess I can at least give it a try, maybe I can even ask permission to post on the forum what I have available. Of course if it's not allowed i won't, i'm just sharing my arts and crafts for now. :)

hehe, even my husband thought that Shiba was a red Husky!! Silly people, you made a Husky! :P

we have a members artwork section, and we also have that "for sale/wanted" section down there. I believe promoting your artworks isn't against any rules :)

OH!!...

I just had a crazy idea!! Do you think folks would be interested in having their dogs names made into Japanese?? Maybe a small accessory or ID tag or something?? OOH...that sounds like fun! What do you think? :D

deserves a different thread to gain more attention ;)

I think the only problem you will have selling things is where you are based. Me for instance Id love one of those plushies, however wouldnt like to think how much the postage would be.

I don't think it's as bad as people think...especially for things as tiny and light as a plushy or a photo. It's the bulky/heavy stuff that have scary shipping charges. :confused:

I'd buy 2 for the kids if you make more :) one the same as yours and a Black and white one

Aww really?? I'm going to have to make some then! Everyone seems to like them! :D

Sakutama other than the name plaques aren't you going to make more of these husky plushies :P

You know, I think i'll have to! But i'll have to change the design a bit so it's original, and not copied from my avatar. :P I'll try to come up with something next week. I'm thinking cuter eyes with that classic Husky "eyeliner" and maybe a different body shape so there are 4 legs.