land of the lost wolves ...

irene

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Loved it! (Apart from the twats with guns and opinions lol) Will defo be watching tomorrow :)(Although after watching it im even more confused as to how people get confused between huskies and wolves lol)

well yeah i know what you mean but if my boy is mistaken for a wolf ....i would be honoured to have a wolf in my family ...cos as we know they are not the blood thirsty killers to humans as people have been led to belive over the years ....x:)

There is also a doc about wolves in the Chernobyl area - Radioactive Wolves - Eden channel 1pm next Weds. That and 'lost wolves' are set to record so I can watch them when I get round to it

hi when is this ...x

well yeah i know what you mean but if my boy is mistaken for a wolf ....i would be honoured to have a wolf in my family ...cos as we know they are not the blood thirsty killers to humans as people have been led to belive over the years ....x:)

Defo! Will certainly be more proud now if people mistake D for a wolf :) We all know our dogs arent blood thirsty killers and tbh neither are wolves! :)

Defo! Will certainly be more proud now if people mistake D for a wolf :) We all know our dogs arent blood thirsty killers and tbh neither are wolves! :)[/quotemaybe i need to apoligize ..but from a young girl i had this passion for the wolf ...and it s never gone ..so i sometimes get angry ..when people want to hunt this beautiful.noble animal ...:)

hi when is this ...x

http://www.tvguide.co.uk/titlesearch.asp?title=radioactive%20wolves (if the link works, if not, Google 'tv guide' then use the search function for 'radioactive wolves'

Weds 11th April, Eden channel (&Eden HD) 1pm UK time - no idea if it will be any good, but worth setting record for just in case - you can always delete it...

http://www.tvguide.co.uk/titlesearch.asp?title=radioactive wolves (if the link works, if not, Google 'tv guide' then use the search function for 'radioactive wolves'

Weds 11th April, Eden channel (&Eden HD) 1pm UK time - no idea if it will be any good, but worth setting record for just in case - you can always delete it...

thank you xx