land of the lost wolves ...

irene

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I did watch it this morning and it was good....Both Bindi & Alpha watched it with me and made some noises but more when Isaac howled then when the wolves did :lolman:

I only caught the end of the second part on TV, just as the young wolf was howling. Lola responded back to him/her with a very low gutteral howl I've not heard a dog do before. Very different to her wake up lets go walking howl in the mornings :)

Watching both episodes now on iPlayer, while at work this weekend.

..then on to find if I can see what "Radioactive Wolves" is about/watch.

There were some scary people on that program. Total eradication / extermination of a whole species? And these people are allowed to vote? *NEWSFLASH* meat eater kills plant eater - it is called NATURE dumba$$. They have been at it for a lot longer than we have been on this planet. Note how they hunt *for food*? Not for fun? Whatever they don't eat will be used by other creatures

I only caught the end of the second part on TV, just as the young wolf was howling. Lola responded back to him/her with a very low gutteral howl I've not heard a dog do before. Very different to her wake up lets go walking howl in the mornings :)

Watching both episodes now on iPlayer, while at work this weekend.

..then on to find if I can see what "Radioactive Wolves" is about/watch.

Only just spotted this - I put some details in an earlier post - 1st page of this thread, 8th or 9th post on that page - 'Eden' channel if you have it, 1pm lunchtime (UK time) Wednesday. No idea if it is watchable online / catchup etc.