Really nice leash

lynnmw1208

We bought this really nice leash for Pongo. It's made of a bungie type of material which is easy on the hands when he does pull and it also gives him feedback that he is pulling without choking him. He seems to realize what he is doing and stops. Very durable and even has a traffic lead attached. I think it is definitely worth the price if you have a sibe that likes to pull. Plus the large one is a really pretty turquiose blue which really compliments the husky eyes:cool:

http://www.moochieandco.com/moochie/product.asp?s%5Fid=0&pf%5Fid=PAAAAAJONPMKEOFD

• 4 weeks later...

u got a pic ov the lead?

its exactly the same as the blue one in the link above if you want an exact picture can do that for you just pm an let me know just had a look at it an oscar as put teeth marks in the handle nothin major. only used it once and we found that oscar pulled alot more with this leadthan on a normal lead.

I'm not fussed on the handles on them either i like a comfy handle lol