IF IT SHOULD BE

SA DA KA

This was mailed, written to us from a friend, for Sasha, shortly after she passed on to the Rainbow Bridge(6/28/2010), it really helped at the time but still so hard to accept. We have shared this with many of our dog fur-iends. The person who mailed this had to say good-bye to their "Josie", a few months prior to Sasha, Josie was a Golden rescue. We have transferred the poem onto this background image and made many copies to give at the appropriate time. Make copies for your Fur loving friends.

post-6713-13586018042768_thumb.jpg

This was mailed, written to us from a friend, for Sasha, shortly after she passed on to the Rainbow Bridge(6/28/2010), it really helped at the time but still so hard to accept. We have shared this with many of our dog fur-iends. The person who mailed this had to say good-bye to their "Josie", a few months prior to Sasha, Josie was a Golden rescue. We have transferred the poem onto this background image and made many copies to give at the appropriate time. Make copies for your Fur loving friends.[ATTACH=full]37587[/ATTACH]

so ...beautiful ...so sad ..:heartbeat:

only read a few lines and started blubbing, couldn;t read it all..beautiful...my beautiful cat left us 2 years ago through a tumour and it still makes me sad

x

Our Sasha will be coming up on two years this June, passed from a ruptured tumor on her liver. It still feels like yesterday, so we understand your feelings and thoughts and our prayers are with you.:angel:Husky Lovers in Vermont

I had to do this for Akuma last September, I held him in my arms and spoke to him well past the time he had gone. This poem says exactly how I feel, just wish it didn't hurt so much but I guess if it didn't we wouldn't love them as deeply as we do.

For Akuma: Beyond the clouds you find will me in a very special place called heaven. I have returned to my creator and I run here with all of God's creatures.

What you shared in your words is so true and thank you for being there for Akuma to his very end. The true love of the human companion to their canine.

Husky Lovers in Vermont