Wallpaper

Marc

Product: Wallpaper

Rating: 3 Star

Entertainment factor: 8 out of 10

Although I have not had much experience with this product, I felt it only right that I post a review on behalf of the members who's experiences I have read in this area who do have the knowledge and expertese that have been passed on in their posts.

The Wallpaper, or as it is more commonly known to our huskies the "Mother of all chews" is deeply desired by a select few of the huskies in our world.

Containing nautural elements from tree's it has been known to be good for the digestive tract, however please be carefull upon purchase as with all doggie products some do contain some nasties. Looks at the below for example:-

1. Paper

2. Loosely chiped paint extract

3. Adhering paste slithers

4. Nicotine

This is just a small helping of what can be found in some places, so please be carefull when choosing the wallpaper for your husky.

More on the downsides of this product. Upon playing with the product, it seems it can have a phsycological effect on the huskies owners. The cause of this disturbance is as yet unknown but has been thought to be related to the well known "I want my home in one piece" syndrome that occurs in many adults.

For this reason I have given this one an 8 out of 10 for entertainment value, as the huskies seem to love it, however it gets knock for 3 out of 10 due to the minor irritations that can occur in owners.