Agility equipment

Sarah

That equipment is great for entry level, but it won't last long. I wouldn't recommend the hoop in particular, its not even round when you put it together!

There are some really good agility companies out there that sell good quality stuff at a reasonable price. Check this website out, I've heard good things about their products.

http://www.agilitywarehouse.com/productsl2.cfm?id=1

My lot love the collapsable tunnels, but apparently you have to be careful using it, as dogs do tend to enjoy it, and can become 'tunnel happy', just wanting to play in there all day. LOL

yep still doin agility with tori, gave up with the boys they r just too lazy , and the amount of treats i needed to use to get them over the jumps defeated the object lol

ROFLMAO!!!!!

If you would like to come to the show at the end of August you can have a go on the agility course (or if not I have a tunnel/ hoop here plus some plastic tubing that I was goiung to make into weave poles).

Ohhhh yeah would love to try my boys on it :)

Sorry Sarah, having reread my post, its very abrupt, and sounds quite rude and dismissive - sorry.

I use the poles that you get for windbreakers for weave poles, just cos we already had them, so didn't cost anything, and are spiked at the bottom obviously so stay in the ground pretty well.

The prices at pets at home are amazing, sometimes I wish I was still in the UK, although there are some in Northern Ireland, so I might pop into one on Saturday as we're going up to Belfast.

Sorry Sarah, having reread my post, its very abrupt, and sounds quite rude and dismissive - sorry.

I use the poles that you get for windbreakers for weave poles, just cos we already had them, so didn't cost anything, and are spiked at the bottom obviously so stay in the ground pretty well.

The prices at pets at home are amazing, sometimes I wish I was still in the UK, although there are some in Northern Ireland, so I might pop into one on Saturday as we're going up to Belfast.

no worries, wasn't taken that way :)

Windbreak poles are a great idea! added to rep :)

If you would like to come to the show at the end of August you can have a go on the agility course (or if not I have a tunnel/ hoop here plus some plastic tubing that I was goiung to make into weave poles).

Where is it?

They have a few agility bits where Eika goes to puppy classes and she LOVES them, she's quite good as well, will run through a tunnel no worries...its catching her at the end!

She has no direction tho...i guess you can teach that!:rolleyes:

hmmm...maaaayyybe not then!!

Aww go on, you can camp for the weekend.

It's professional gear run by Sam Cummins from Gwen Bailey's puppy school (she runs classes round here), hoping to have flyball, teaching tricks, etc. (as well as hug a husky, husky demos etc), was hoping to make it into a husky meet too.