A Must Watch for any Husky / Sled dog Fan!!!!!!!!!!

James

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lance Mackey is a really good racer, but I can't remember whether I was a fan of him on the documentary. Doesn't he run one of his dogs' despite the fact they injure their paw?

Stacey xxx

He is a very good Racer, how he done what he done that year is beyond me, missing rests at checkpoints, sleeping on the trails, going only 4 hours sleep or less then back out on the trail etc, he truley had an iron determination.

He Ran Mojo even though he had a wound on his leg, but it seemed artificial, thougt ultimatley he dropped mojo as he wasn't leading very well, but no he did care for his dogs and ultimatley dropped 4 dogs in total, due to injuries / sore limbs, he didn't want to risk there health.

He is a very good Racer, how he done what he done that year is beyond me, missing rests at checkpoints, sleeping on the trails, going only 4 hours sleep or less then back out on the trail etc, he truley had an iron determination.

I think it was that which I didn't like about him. I thought it was a bit tough on the dogs not taking the appropriate rests.

Stacey xxx