recommended collars & harnesses

Hi all, does anyone have any recommended collars and harnesses. Ive tried various different ones, all of which have either snapped or been insuffficient.

Ive recently ordered a harness from an online husky owner - cant remember the website - called a x-harness - im preying that these do the trick (im sure they will since their huskys use them)

what do you guys use?

we use semi slip collars , we get most of our leads from a husky breeder , racer, show kennel (forstals), great quality too. The semi slip collars are brilliant your dog shouldn't be able to break a semi slip collar. For running / pulling the bike i use x back harnesses too. You can get good collars from culpeppers too.

These look similar to the collars made by Nordkyn, which were recommended by the rescue where we got Luna...the "Alaskan" is the one we have.

http://www.nordkyn.com/collars.htm

• 1 month later...

I am getting my first huskamute on the 19th she is a lovely black and white blue eyed girl and i was wondering if to get a lead our harness (not sure) and what sort to get and where is best to get one. I have read alot do snap which is what i dont want so any help would be fantastic.

The ezydog harnesses rock (Thanks everyone for mentioning them)

I got Tala one and well the harness works a treat, Before I have used three different harnesses -two of which were anti pulling ones and to be honest the ezy dog harness beat them all due to ease of putting on, staying on lol and for even preventing her pulling.

I definitely recommend it to others :D