jessie and i

today marks the anniversary of me removing jessie from a life of abuse 1 year ago today i paid a small fortune to get this lovely little staffordshire bull terrier away from a group of teenagers who kicked her and punched her for doing wrong i brought her home and she was practically scared of everything would flinch and hide under the table a year on the only thing she is scared of is the vets (i dont blame her lol ) she has come so far in 12 months she even put herself in a positions where she is my 7 year old sons who has aspergers therapy dog she senses when hes going to have a melt down and she will try and stay by his side she has a somewhat calming effect on him. happy 1st anniversary of being in ur furever home jessie dog the first of many to come

this is jessie and my children

post-9324-13703382426927_thumb.jpg

jessie and her little big sister diva xx

post-5861-13586007042856_thumb.jpg

post-5861-13586007048674_thumb.jpg