Bitches cocking their legs?

Odd q but Alaska started cockong her leg when Balto came, she even peed in the house >> she would play-fight and then she would pee near him:eek: And then in the garden she squats like a girl, but whilst squating she will lift one leg ... i will try and get a picture but here is what she looks like the most:

[ATTACH]2185.IPB[/ATTACH]

When Balto came she used to pee everywhere he did but shes stopped now as their pack orders have been established. But she still lifts her up her leg, just wanted to know if any other female husky owners have had this with their girl?

I'll try and get a pic soon....its kinda funny lol

post-126-13585943463374_thumb.jpg

Myshka has done this on the odd occasion, but it seems it's just she can't stop for a wee as there may be something REALLY interesting around the next corner so pees as she walks! We only have Myshka at the moment, so she has no need to do it in the garden to cover another dog's scent, but, yes, she has done it out on walks, though quite rarely .... and YES, it IS hilarious to watch!!

Myshka has done this on the odd occasion, but it seems it's just she can't stop for a wee as there may be something REALLY interesting around the next corner so pees as she walks! We only have Myshka at the moment, so she has no need to do it in the garden to cover another dog's scent, but, yes, she has done it out on walks, though quite rarely .... and YES, it IS hilarious to watch!!

OK....I feel like i'm missing out now can someone get a vid pweaseeeeeeeeeee

not yet but tori has started to hump dief n taz

LMAO can we have a vid of this as well lol

Topaz does cock her leg when out with Odin but never in the garden and if any humping it's her humping him lol x

yeah Alaska humps Balto sometimes >> we grab her off though....dirty girl lol:rolleyes:

A dominant bitch will often cock her leg to pee. Our Chrystelle (The Duchess) is very much top bitch in our pack and she often cocks her leg.

Mick

Alaska is very much the boss of Balto and will try and domminant other dogs if she can!!!

does it not go everywhere (if you know what i mean) Dogs have a "funnel" to direct it - do bitches have something similar???

oh god Saz your missing out >>> need to get yourself a girl ;)

Noushka used to do this on walks, and no it didn't go everywhere (no"funnel" either). Doesn't do it now though becacause of her hips...

Exactly lol

Mick has beaten me too it lol

When I was at college one of our teachers had about 6 borderc collies which were all bitches and one of hers would cock their leg to pee. I was really confused when I first saw it thought maybe she wants to be a male lol so I asked my teacher about it and she mentioned that the Alpha female will cock their leg, im not sure why though - my guess would be to mark their territory or to show thier rank in tha pack.