New Phone - And just thinkin LOL

Marc

if you dont want the S2, have you looked at the Galaxy Nexus? is the newest android phone out with Android 4.0 (ice cream sandwich) running on it....

I have and I fancy it mind you by time I can upgrade there will be even better phones out :)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have and I fancy it mind you by time I can upgrade there will be even better phones out :)

Yeh its nuts how advanced phones are becoming, HTC are releasing a phone in April 2012 with a quad-core processor, now the S2 has a duel-core and its quick but this HTC Edge is going to be crazy quick lol

Phones are basically handheld computers now lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

i just found a little trick on my S2, if you ever wanted to take a screen shoot of your phone you would have to install an app to do so, but on the S2 if you -

hold down the home button and push the power on/off button at the same time it takes a screen shoot and you can view it from the gallery, quite handy :D

Got a new phone the other day (Galaxy S2) and was just thinkin to myself its funny the difference between tech minded people and non-tech peeps.

When Sarah gets a new phone, here are her thought processes

• looks for is games.

• Look to see what other cool things is has on her phone.

• Input Contacts

• Find Facebook

Me? Well I just got mine and here are my thought processes:

• What version of Android is it on. I know its Gingerbread, but I mean exactly what revision.

• What apps can I download, and I need to get rid of all the preinstalled rubbish

• Hmmmm ... Can I hack it

• Download Eclipse studio with the Android Development kit

• Start looking for android development tutorials

• See what I can break

oi !!!!

First thing i look for is ease of use and how good the camera is - not a good camera - not a good phone imo

I am going to smash my phone up in a minute, i installed an app called Tasker, it allows you to do certain things automatically.... like when you are in the car it will cancel a phone call and send a text saying you are driving ect, it will automatically open your satnav program....

But, it is shockingly hard to setup i have no idea what i am doing..... Driving me insane!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Edit: Uninstalled!!!! :@