zomg dog puke

Came pack from grabbing the kids from school and picking up groceries...walked in...and the whole house reeeked of vomit...

Eponine puked in her crate...just in one little back corner. Not sure if its something she ate/got into/picked up on a walk...or if she's sick....energy level...cracktastically normal...poops...normal...pees...normal (ie not strong smelling or neon or anything)...temp...normal....going to with hold food for a day and then do the rice thing and see if that helps...

Any other suggestions out there for making her more comfy?

does sound like bile, mine only tend to do it after eating long blades of grass (but we get the grass revisit us as well as the yellow ick & foam!!) - I'd go with no food for 24 hrs then bland stuff for a day or 2, but obviously any changes in her energy etc ask the vet .... hope she is ok, xxxxxxxxxxx

does sound like bile, mine only tend to do it after eating long blades of grass (but we get the grass revisit us as well as the yellow ick & foam!!) - I'd go with no food for 24 hrs then bland stuff for a day or 2, but obviously any changes in her energy etc ask the vet .... hope she is ok, xxxxxxxxxxx

She was eating grass this morning!!! I recall because I went outside and saw daughter watching her eat grass...and freaked out a bit because well...you never know with things outside...even if they're in your yard...and i'm a bit paranoid...

yus yus going to withhold food for 24 hours and go from there...

My Shadow was exactly the same when he was a baby - then I thought he'd swallowed stuff and allsorts going through my head - eventually - I realised as a growing lad he just needed a wee bit bit more.... If her eating regime is steady I can't think of anything else - sorry ..... Is it worth tagging the vet for a free bit of advice over the phone??

My Shadow was exactly the same when he was a baby - then I thought he'd swallowed stuff and allsorts going through my head - eventually - I realised as a growing lad he just needed a wee bit bit more.... If her eating regime is steady I can't think of anything else - sorry ..... Is it worth tagging the vet for a free bit of advice over the phone??

Called the vet before i posted here....agreed with withholding food for 24 hours...call back if there's any change in behavior, fever, runny stools....

Puking after grass is normal for cats and dogs they cant digest it thats why they throw up its usually no call for concern at all and you can go about things normally ..I think its weird the vet agreed with withholding food if everything else is normal

I think it has more to do with not being able to say for certain without bringing her in that it was the grass that upset her tummy, better safe than sorry and all that