scooters for sale

Removed #3

Hi,

I have just spoken to a couple of mountain bike buffs, here at work, they race them most weekends throughout the year and spend thousands of pounds on their equipment. They have said that I would not be able to get a set of suspension forks with that length of steerer to fit. Does anyone else know any different,

Andy & Boone

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Andy,

Im going to be trying some forks out later this month hopefully. So I will let you know how I get on, I work in the bike industry so have a couple of contacts.

Got a few avenues to explore!

Cheers Phil,

I've been looking for a couple of weeks now so will probably be ordering a scooter within the week (can't wait any longer) just bid on a second hand one on eBay but that went for £267 (CRAZY PEOPLE)

Lurch

Cheers Phil,

I've been looking for a couple of weeks now so will probably be ordering a scooter within the week (can't wait any longer) just bid on a second hand one on eBay but that went for £267 (CRAZY PEOPLE)

Lurch

Lol I was watching that one aswell!

• 3 weeks later...

hiya i am really interested in one of these but not sure about what i would need as we are only starting out working our boy, how would you attach the ganglines and stuff?? sorry its probably a really stupid question could you send me a message so i could give you my phone number to have a chat about it please thanks very much

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...