Frozen Planet

Sparks

Did anyone just watch the New Frozen Planet series on BBC1 by Sir David Attenborough??

I think it was the best hour of TV i have watched in a very long time, it was really amazing. The animals are so intelligent in the way they hunt for food, and some of the pictures of the melting ice and icicles were just amazing!

If you missed it i would recommend to anyone to watch it on BBC iPlayer

Cant wait for the next one now lol :D

• 2 weeks later...

yeah that was in the first Episode, one Bison helped them out a bit.... :lolman:

:D Yeah you're right - If I'm honest I really thought the wolves were gonna get trampled at that point. So relieved... Off to get some new dog food to try mixing in from today.... CSJ Food - got some really good write ups in the Telgraph - someone made me read it ;) and very reasonablely priced....

• 3 weeks later...

I know what you mean - my daughte

i am watching it now.. dont know why cos it upsets me lol. theres a wolf scrapping with a baby bison, dont really want either to lose the fight:(

I know what you mean I can't even watch a full Animal Rescue without a box of tissues...:cry1:

I must send you a link to the most amazing animal hunt 'real life' I've ever seen - my daughter showed me it on youtube I guarantee you will be swapping sides the whole way through.....:popcorn:

lol dont ask me cos i got no idea either!

oh wait a minute. how about copy and paste?

I tried - I think you'd have to put in into the search bar on the computer I wanted to make it easy.... :(

Oh meant to say I switched over the channel when you mentioned baby wolf and baby bison and saw what you meant? OMG I literally felt physically sick for both of them and the wolf was yelping in pain :cry1:- really is upsetting esp as they were both babies... Seems really unfair but I guess that's how we got to the top of the food chain? If I figure out how to send the link I mentioned I'll send it over to you .....

lol dont ask me cos i got no idea either!

oh wait a minute. how about copy and paste?

Ok I admit defeat.... If you get a chance have a look on you tube. The film is called 'battle of Kuger' but they've spelled it Kruger and the clip is the one by Metacafe 8mins 23secs long.... bring a hanky...

• 2 weeks later...