discharge?

Bing has what looks like a yellowy discharge in his eyes im not sure if it is tho or if its just 'sleep' i only noticed yesterday so hes not had it all the time it must have just started yesterday, this with his legs n his potential hearing loss is rly beginning 2 get me worried i want ur opinions b4 i ring the vets tho (any1 know if it wud cost me anything for a check up if he doesnt need any meds?)

heres a pic ov each eye (in the 2nd one his eye looks red too)

DSC00480.jpg

DSC00481.jpg

Smithy had this a couple of months back, we took him to the vets and he put a green dye in his eye to make sure his lens wasn't scratched then he gave us some eye cream (normal human eye cream) and in a day he was fine. Just wondering, do you walk him in long grass? Check his eye to see if there's a grass seed in it. Hope he gets better...

it could be just sleep but then it could be an infection i would contact the vet and get it checked out asap or phone the vet and describe to them whats happening thenthey can advise whether or not theyneed to see him if it the money you worried about either try to borrow it from family or contact the bluecross who will pay some towards thhe bill if you are eligible

http://www.bluecross.org.uk/web/site/home/home.asp

If you have difficulty with funds as we all do, find your nearest PDSA Vet they should be able to help you out if you are eligible of course, apart from that you will have to Borrow of Nan, mind you im sure if you ask your vet you can pay in installments they are often quiet helpfull..

http://www.pdsa.org.uk/petaidhospital.html

I would defo go to the vet for a cheek up and if you aint got money at the mo ask about paying in installments or pop into your local PDSA.

Good luck keeps us posted! Big Husky kisses......mwah

Mary & Grey

xx xx xx