Last Post Wins!, the person with the last post wins!!!!

Sarah

We have order Indian take away tonight and Nobody knows who's is who's... Not sure what they are going to leave me with but I am letting them get on with it. :rolleyes:

makes a meal interesting :D..

Yup and back in the real world.  Tea with a spoonful of sugar (energy required), fish finger sandwich, and todays exercise is cleaning the washing machine out of all the dog hairs as it won't blinking empty :D

do not, like what I did last week, forget to ensure that the drain tap is closed properly.....whole room was under water when the machine was on and I went for a relaxing walk with furkids....:D:P

• Like 1

I can't get the filter thing un done.  I am going to have to admit defeat and wait for Mark to get back from work.  I will remind him of the drain tap. :D  Last time it did this we found a latex glove stuck in there as well as a Husky full moult of fur.  Never sure how they are not bald with the fur they leave behind them every where. 

• Like 1

Mine hate it when we brush the furkids outside...the birdies, mice and other critters love it however...

Mine hate it when we brush the furkids outside...the birdies, mice and other critters love it however...