Last Post Wins!, the person with the last post wins!!!!

Sarah

Yes Please.... woke up to early... found Bella and Ben the cat shut in the bathroom again... Ben in the sink Bella laying by the side......   Off to learn how to save my colleagues at work on a First aid course for 3 days..... forgot about it on Friday so will also need to call work and ask them to do my ta do list...... that should make them happy...  lol lol.... :rofl:  they only understand half of what I do.... anyway moving out of the sales dept back to service and technical again... not that I ever left it as if there's a problem who "ya gonna a call' Kati...  :wave: 

• Like 1

Cheap frying Steaks, mushrooms, jacket potato and a bit of salad. Paul ran off with his before I could put any salad on it, reckons it's dandelion leaves, lmao. [emoji23]

That does sound yummy but would have left the bunny food aswell...

we had chineese five spice pork with fried rice...

sounds good guys enjoy

• Like 2

You cant beat cheese on toast its a meal for anytime of the day [emoji106]

I normally have sausages on beans on cheese on toast but I had strawberries, cream and scones, iced buns and doughnuts that had to be eaten today.

• Like 3

Good Morning…… Last day of first aid course, woke up this morning pondering my home work question, "what do you do if someone has fallen on the round Saw and has a large wound to their abdomen"   Obvious puke up, shake go in to shock and leave the other first aider to deal with it..  :D

My Team of 2 won the quiz on poisons questions, we won a kit kat..  :D

• Like 2