Last Post Wins!, the person with the last post wins!!!!

Sarah

Same as a question on a Hazmat course I did...you see a truck loaded with petrol on fire what do you do...it seems that the incorrect answer was..change safety shoes to nike's and run like bleep....:D

• Like 2

When it has to be eaten you just need to do it ....

No kidding that is a nice feast Adam.

I went shopping at Sainsburys yesterday and I always end up with loads of reduced stuff, particularly cakes. Shopping days aren't normally that healthy for me :)

• Like 1

We got crates last year before husky camp. they honestly dont mind them. in fact they spend most of the time just sleeping in them. Now if i'm trying to get stuff done and cant keep an eye on them i may have them in the crate and penny will whine to get out but that is because she knows im there. kaiser doesnt care at all. they are great for when you're not at home. I would say def get a divider if it's not toilette trained? just enough space so they can stand sit lie down not too much space that they can poo or wee and avoid lying sitting standing in the mess it sounds cruel but they have to see it as their den that they don't want to soil. somebody correct me if i'm wrong? hope this helps. 

• Like 1