Birds

I started feeding my 2 on raw a few weeks ago ,Kira dosnt like it so is back on kibble Tia on the other hand has decided its much more fun to catch her own food and is catching birds round the back garden and eating them if I catch her I take it from her but its usualy just feathers left :confused:

Awe Bo not bad for his age right enough them birds are quick ,Tia loves hunting round the garden she has caught a few animals including the foxy ,the woman next door has for years seagulls nesting in her chimney they have their young and sure enough they fall of the roof every year and the fox eats them ,its who is the fastest around here between Tia, the fox s,the squirrels and the birds :eek:

Sounds like Tia has a much higher prey drive that Kira. Gizmo caught a young black bird when he was a puppy, one second he was lounging about and the next he had dived in to the bush and came out with a black bird.

At the minute cant think of anything that may help you apart from trying to get her to control the prey drive which I can see being ALOT of hard work and ALOT of patience!