4 it is.......i'm fostering........

Tan J P

i did actually ask........just in passing you understand.........what if i wanted to keep her:eek:

they have said that if all's well then that can be arranged at a later date,but because they are so desperate for foster homes

they would rather she was rehomed,so enabling me to carry on fostering if i wanted too

Of course you had to ask THAT question. Just in case of course :D

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

good for you but i will be thinking twice about it in future.. suppose the old saying of 3rd time lucky.. 2 dealings so far and 2 have gone wrong.. or maybe its just me ???

they haven't gone wrong Rich:( that makes me sad for you.

the 1st one was fine,was the rescues/kennels fault for not doing the proper checks

and with Kinzi it would've worked,it is not your fault she has bad s/a,if you were in the position of being at home with her

this thread wouldn't be here!

so defo it will be 3rd time lucky,but the rescue need to be honest too and give details if they are known

I can probs go as far as Chesterfield, I have to go on the boring A roads, I'm not special enough to go on the motorway lol.

I doubt I'll get tmoro off, but I can see if I can get a dog sitter maybe for Thursday while I'm at work so that Tan can come for her on thurs. Or if someone can get her closer to me tmoro, I can take her to Tanias. Or maybe I'm just confusing things lol

I can probs go as far as Chesterfield, I have to go on the boring A roads, I'm not special enough to go on the motorway lol.

I doubt I'll get tmoro off, but I can see if I can get a dog sitter maybe for Thursday while I'm at work so that Tan can come for her on thurs. Or if someone can get her closer to me tmoro, I can take her to Tanias. Or maybe I'm just confusing things lol

:lolman::confused1:

Apparently East Anglia isn't abroad either! Eesh who knew that?! Pft stupid geography lol

:duh::duh::duh::duh::duh:

ok back on topic here - maybe post up a new thread showing where she is now and where she needs to get to and see if any members can help out with pit stops along the way?

:duh::duh::duh::duh::duh:

ok back on topic here - maybe post up a new thread showing where she is now and where she needs to get to and see if any members can help out with pit stops along the way?

thats very sensible..........i must try vodka!!:lolman:

@Tan J P don't feel bad ..would be easier if i could afford to sit around not working and waiting for HIN to arrange but im trying to salvage some wages this week:lolman: but if it cant be done then it can't ..

and why has nothing been put on FB by them asking for help.. or is it me expecting to much ???