Tan J P

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I can help any day after 6 ish.

I havent passed my test yet, so ill go as far as I can, I just can't drive on motorways lol

was kinda hoping they had sorted a day so i knew where i stand ..as im losing money everyday im waiting.. and so i can at least tell my company instead of them being in limbo aswell.. have offered to take Kinzi all they way there .. so i can get back to work thursday.. but told them i can't afford that amount of fuel so would need to arrange and pay me before hand... can see me being off thursday aswell .. oh well 3 days lost whats another gonna matter..

@ Tan J P Yay!!!!! Congrats hun! If there was ever a woman to help an SA Husky in Need it's you!!! Hope the transfer goes well and the pack gives her a nice welcome! Xxxx

Oh bless you hun what a lovely thing to say :)

i haven't told my 3 they are gettin a lil' sis yet,lol,will give them a talkin to and tell them to be nice...........they can when they try;)

Oh bless you hun what a lovely thing to say :)

i haven't told my 3 they are gettin a lil' sis yet,lol,will give them a talkin to and tell them to be nice...........they can when they try;)

Aaw I'm sure they'll be fine & they'll help her gain the confidence she needs aswell! Have fun getting lots of new husky cuddles!

Sooo happy for you!!

If someone can maye get her to Chesterfield, I can pick her up from there and tale her to mine to meet @Tan J P (if you could make it to mine?)

Any day is good for me *insert little dude with thumbs up* lol

Thursday is better for me,i cant make it to Leeds on Wed,but if thats no good for Richard then mmm **thinking**

I am sure you will work wonders with her...................................... now how long will it be till you want to keep her :D

i did actually ask........just in passing you understand.........what if i wanted to keep her:eek:

they have said that if all's well then that can be arranged at a later date,but because they are so desperate for foster homes

they would rather she was rehomed,so enabling me to carry on fostering if i wanted too

Thursday is better for me,i cant make it to Leeds on Wed,but if thats no good for Richard then mmm **thinking**

If I could arrange a dog sitter (or blag the day off work lol) she could stay here over night and Tan could pick her up Thurs, but I don't know of I'd be able to at short notice. I'll try my best though :)

i did actually ask........just in passing you understand.........what if i wanted to keep her:eek:

they have said that if all's well then that can be arranged at a later date,but because they are so desperate for foster homes

they would rather she was rehomed,so enabling me to carry on fostering if i wanted too

good for you but i will be thinking twice about it in future.. suppose the old saying of 3rd time lucky.. 2 dealings so far and 2 have gone wrong.. or maybe its just me ???

If I could arrange a dog sitter (or blag the day off work lol) she could stay here over night and Tan could pick her up Thurs, but I don't know of I'd be able to at short notice. I'll try my best though :)

this is shocking,lol :eek: we cant ask you to do that

we are corrupting you now..........i hope Kinzi appreciates all this running round done for her

where does she need picking up from and to - have you got a list of places - eg:

kent

to milton keynes

to birmingham

to manchester

to leeds

that kinda thing - i might be able to do some driving tomorrow?

so far we need mitlon keynes to sheffield but not much good if Tan can't collect from Emma in Leeds tomorrow. so 200 mile up the M1 needed think Birmingham and machester is going a bit off track :lolman: