4 it is.......i'm fostering........

Tan J P

following on from my other thread

would like you all to know i am fostering as soon as transport is arranged.

H.I.N sent me an urgent mge last night about a girl

to cut a long story short they were talkin about Kinzi @Mistyrayn foster girl.

After waiting for mges to get passed on to the relevant people,i like to announce

Kinzi is coming to me :yahoo:

in my favour and hopefully hers is the fact that i am in nearly all day,when i do pop out its usually for short spells and 9 times out of 10 some1 is home.

So,when she arrives i will let you all know:D

would like to thank Richard for the chats and advice,and fingers x'ed that it all goes to plan:)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well ieither come back like this :cry1:or hopefully like this :D

i'm so excited,am not stupid i know its going to be hard work,but ive got the time and determination on my side

as well as a loving hubby and boys who are supporting me all the way:)

this is important to me so finger's x'ed it all works out!

well done im glad she is going to you ..im sure that as your home the SA can be sorted which is what i didn't have as much time to work on.. also im glad she is going to someone i could chat with and at least give more info than what i had.. . and i can keep updated on how she does .. but as i said Tania.. i have big shoulders and only ever at the end of a phone.. if things can be sorted with what i suggested to HIN .. you may even be un lucky enough to meet me aswell:lolman:

post-40-13585980760888_thumb.jpg

post-40-13585980764924_thumb.jpg

post-40-13585980769132_thumb.jpg

we seem to be transporting a lot going south, it's nice to see one come back the other way, shame it's under foster circumstances, I hope she finds a great forever home soon, bless her. She has a distinctive mask.

Good luck with the fostering, Tan, hope she comes on leaps & bounds, but it's good that Richard has recognised Kinzi's needs & although not in a position to help directly has found somewhere where she will hopefully flourish