4 it is.......i'm fostering........

Tan J P

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Richard, HiN have a transport volunteers page on FB, it has been posted on there, just waiting I spose for people that can help x

i suppose its a wee bit late now for people to be up and reading it.........some do actually go to bed i believe:lolman:

we may get more response in the morning

:nooo: Miton keynes to sheffield or part of journey.. if you have some one that can do from MK to Bham then yeh just Bham to Sheff....pleeeeaaasssse

if it was friday or weekend then we could have helped but hubbys at work and i cant drive

should you be driving without a person in the car if you havent passed??

i knew i was going wrong somewhere and why the police seem to like looking at me.. !! do i get one of these licence things from my corner shop cc's they seem to sell everything there..

i knew i was going wrong somewhere and why the police seem to like looking at me.. !! do i get one of these licence things from my corner shop cc's they seem to sell everything there..

ahahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl: Sorry i didnt get to meet you today. car broke :confused: