Anyone up to guess the breed mix?

My moms dog was given to us by a close family friend some years back (haven't stopped to count, but she's around 8 or 9), never knew for sure what she's mixed with (his bitch was impregnated by an unknown neighborhood dog), only that she's part black lab. Anyone care to have a go at it? It's not terribly important, just something I've always wondered, lol

(sorry about the pics, she doesnt like to hold still)

post-8679-13586081751855_thumb.jpg

post-8679-13586081752139_thumb.jpg

post-5469-1358597931185_thumb.jpg

post-5469-13585979312118_thumb.jpg

I can definitely see the lab in there, eyes, muzzle, ears. The rest I'd put down to Heinz mix and let it go.

What's her personality - labbish??

With the white on her muzzle - has she always had it or is that a sign of age, labs don't normally start getting that white till they're 11 - 13 or so.

I can definitely see the lab in there, eyes, muzzle, ears. The rest I'd put down to Heinz mix and let it go.

What's her personality - labbish??

With the white on her muzzle - has she always had it or is that a sign of age, labs don't normally start getting that white till they're 11 - 13 or so.

The other tell-tale sign of old age is when they have white hairs on their eyebrow area when previously they had none

arent lurchers n grey hounds basically the same LOL - i deffo has the same shape head as a greyhound or lurcher lol

yeah a lurcher can be a greyhound or a greyhound mix I think. My auntie has another Lurcher aswell that is actually a greyhound cross dalmation. She is beautiful! Never seen so many colours and patterns on one dog!

Unfortunately I havent got any other pictures, she's one of those dogs who as soon as you snap a picture, she moves and blurs it, and the camera on my phone is poo, lol. She hasn't always had the white hairs on her muzzle, she's developed them with age. She's small, smaller than Stryder (husky), he's just under 5 months. Her personality is...well I dunno, she's a little hyper, has a high energy type personality but actually prefers to just laze around (though that could be age I guess?). She's very protective, does rounds of the house at night, checking all the doors and windows, and alerts at any sight/sound she finds out of place. She is spayed, and has been since the vet suggested it after she had an accident at a couple years old (door dashed and decided to play chicken with a pick up truck, the pick up truck won, fractured her pelvis). My mother is convinced she's part boxer on account of the boxer they had in the neighborhood, but I honestly dont see it at all in her

Unfortunately I havent got any other pictures, she's one of those dogs who as soon as you snap a picture, she moves and blurs it, and the camera on my phone is poo, lol. She hasn't always had the white hairs on her muzzle, she's developed them with age. She's small, smaller than Stryder (husky), he's just under 5 months. Her personality is...well I dunno, she's a little hyper, has a high energy type personality but actually prefers to just laze around (though that could be age I guess?). She's very protective, does rounds of the house at night, checking all the doors and windows, and alerts at any sight/sound she finds out of place. She is spayed, and has been since the vet suggested it after she had an accident at a couple years old (door dashed and decided to play chicken with a pick up truck, the pick up truck won, fractured her pelvis). My mother is convinced she's part boxer on account of the boxer they had in the neighborhood, but I honestly dont see it at all in her

if shes small then i would agree with the people who said whippet x lab

arent lurchers n grey hounds basically the same LOL - i deffo has the same shape head as a greyhound or lurcher lol

Lol not quite, they are normally sighthound crosses. They're normally crossed with breeds like collies/pastoral types or terriers.

Her ears make me think of a whippet too for some reason. I'd say whippet x. You could always get a DNA test done :P Expensive, but at least you'll know lol!

Stacey xxx

I thought about the DNA test, but I was like naaah, it doesn't really matter, just one of those things, lol. Im not sure what a Whippet is...is it like a greyhound? arent very many of those running lose around here, nothing is impossible though lol

They're like a small greyhound I suppose? Lol!

This is a whippet:

small_Black-Whippet-For-Stud-5858.jpg

Stacey xxx