Miley-Moo

This is Miley-Moo.

Took her for somebody who had only had her a day. She was only 6 weeks old and so helpless.

I was meant to find her a new home straight away as hubby said I couldn't keep her. However we did get attached and no home seemed good enough for her in our eyes.

Eventually when she was 5 months old my friend's dad expressed how much he liked her and that he wanted a german shepherd. I left her with him on trial for 2 weeks. He spoiled her! Took her to the groomers twice for a pamper, Took her everywhere with him, even to work.

Bought the best quality dog food he could get his hands on and hand built her a dog house in case she wanted to sit outside but was too hot.

After I saw how well they were doing together, I couldn't have torn them apart!

I do miss her sometimes but I still see her once a fortnight and she is doing great! My friend's Dad really has found a best friend in Miley-Moo

Here she is the first day I had her, I had to take her to work and keep her in the office that day as I had a long shift!

post-8679-13586079968405_thumb.jpg

Here she is at 16 weeks

And here she is at almost 5 months

post-8105-13586079968815_thumb.jpg

post-3566-13585977419862_thumb.jpg

post-3566-13585977420342_thumb.jpg

post-3566-13585977422283_thumb.jpg

aww wot a gorgeous girl:heartbeat:

look at those ears:lolman: how cute does she look,bless her.

good on you for taking her:D and then loving her enough to find her the right home:D

If I had been able to give up work, like I have now for the huskies, I would have kept her! Such a good dog. Hardly ever needed to be on a lead, she stuck to me like glue and was perfect for obedience if I gave her a command. She never obeyed my husband though.

They are hugemungous!!! Glad the rest of her looks like it's catching up!!

So nice to hear she's doing well, sounds like someone fell for her hook, line and sinker!!!

Oh believe me, the last pic is decieving. Her ears are just as big as ever, they'd seem to keep growing as she does. She is now one and a half and she is heavier and taller than a fully grown male GSD. She is quite a beast!