Why did you choose a Husky?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@James Im glad Kita has helped so much. Its amazing how much a dog can help without even trying :)

uve changed ur name! lol i was wondering who gizmaiz&diesel was! LOL - i agree about how much they can help - ask people on here how quiet i used to be at meets - then ask people what im like now - much more chatty then i used to be :)

uve changed ur name! lol i was wondering who gizmaiz&diesel was! LOL - i agree about how much they can help - ask people on here how quiet i used to be at meets - then ask people what im like now - much more chatty then i used to be :)

Haha yh i have! lol. Tis me! :)

Yay for huskies helping you aswell :)

Oh yeah, though sometimes, you do meet the occasionally moody git, who will just drag there dogs away -_-' but oh well, Ive mt some fantastic people thanks to Kita's friendliness :P

Thats just people though. Some people are nice, some need to be slapped with a wet fish! :P

Yer I'm shy so it helps that I come on here people will see how shy I am when I come to camp or a meet. Hollie helps me a lot as she keeps a eye on me so people aways talk to me when I take her out as she like a hawk lol. I speak to more people with the huskies because they always want to say hello or how cute they are lol even if they don't like dogs they fall in love with my guys

Yer I'm shy so it helps that I come on here people will see how shy I am when I come to camp or a meet. Hollie helps me a lot as she keeps a eye on me so people aways talk to me when I take her out as she like a hawk lol. I speak to more people with the huskies because they always want to say hello or how cute they are lol even if they don't like dogs they fall in love with my guys

Thats why i chose a husky. because even people that dont like dogs will look at them

Ive done months of research but i suppose nothing can ever prepare you for something like this

indeed you just have to put your all in, appreciate the good stuff and the not so easy stuff, learn your dogs traits, what makes them do what, their body language when they do or about to do certain things, You do get used to it.

But as im sure everyone will agree, it an experience that no one would change for the world! :D

I must admit, I'm not finding the huskies so easy now I'm feeling so so sick all the time, and trying to stop Indie the terror from jumping at my tummy.

I'm worried I can't give them the right exercise for the next couple of weeks until Myles is back from training. Poor pups won't be doing any pawtrekking for a fortnight. It's gonna be all about the walking belt and dragging myself around for an hour or two every day, whatever I can manage these two weeks.

I wouldn't change them though. My huskies have given me a new lease of life and bring me a lot of happiness.

I would if I could afford one, and don't worry, I still get them out every day, I just struggle with it and have to stop to be sick in the hedge now and again. I must look a right state!

I know what you mean. Really expensive for even second hand ones :(

And ewww, Im sure you dont look at state at all! :)

I would if I could afford one, and don't worry, I still get them out every day, I just struggle with it and have to stop to be sick in the hedge now and again. I must look a right state!

Ha is your bump even starting to show yet? cause people must think your a) Ill or B) Drunk or Hungover! :P

I know what you mean. Really expensive for even second hand ones :(

And ewww, Im sure you dont look at state at all! :)

Pregnancy really isn't suiting me well at all! I moan about it and whinge about feeling sick all the time. It's really horrible, I find it hard to focus on anything else.

I won't let my darling furbabies go without a walkies though!

Ha is your bump even starting to show yet? cause people must think your a) Ill or B) Drunk or Hungover! :P

Not showing just yet. I've only been sick once when another dog walker was going past and they stopped to make sure i was ok, I just shouted mid puke "I'm fine......... pregnant!" and they hurried along their way. I was SO embaressed!

Pregnancy really isn't suiting me well at all! I moan about it and whinge about feeling sick all the time. It's really horrible, I find it hard to focus on anything else.

I won't let my darling furbabies go without a walkies though!

I cant say i know how you feel but i hope you feel better, i know being ill isnt nice and if your feeling ill all the time it must be horrible. I hope you're ok soon :)

I cant say i know how you feel but i hope you feel better, i know being ill isnt nice and if your feeling ill all the time it must be horrible. I hope you're ok soon :)

thanks Molly, thats sweet of you. I'm sure I'll be feeling much better soon! few more weeks of this at the most and then I'll just look extra fat!