Training videos from today

Please dont laugh I hate my voice on video! Was thinking maybe you experts who run your sibes in harness could point out anything that I may be doing wrong, etc

This first one gizmo was very good but Marley and Bandit I had to give them a little push to get the to go the right way.

[ame]

[/ame]

here is another one:

[ame]

[/ame]

and another one:

[ame]

[/ame]

and the last one. I no I made a mistake here as Gizmo started to wonder off down the wrong track and I should have said Go Right instead of Go Straight :o

[ame]

[/ame]

good point alex added to rep, never even thought of that. I did start using the HAW and GEE, etc but got myself really confused lol will have to keep reading them so they stick lol

Thanks sarah, added to rep. The reason I was saying go before the command was I hoping to use that word as to 'get their attention' before saying the command if you no what I mean but I do see yourpoint always a simple thing to change :)