Our day out to New Forest

siberian_wolf

omg how cute! They look like they had a ball!!

Are they ok off lead i'm not brave enough to let Kimba off

They were ever so exhausted when we got back, I have never seen them so tiered before, they slept for the rest of the day and night after.

They are good off the lead but I wouldn't do it on my own though. We have an empty bottle with a few treat inside of it and shake it around when they run too far ahead and they come back so we give them a treat for coming back. Gizmo is very good and will round Marley and Bandit back over to us if they ignore the "shaker".

We only let them off lead when we go to the New Forest as we don't meet many other dog walkers but if I take them on a walk on my own I keep them on the lead as where I take them, there are alot of cyclists and walkers around.

Looks really good day out that Amy good pics as well :)

Thanks, considering I was very angry as they couldn't see Santa it turned out to be a very enjoyable day out (and a very peaceful evening and night)

Kimba escaped me this morning he ran around the field as fast as anything and didn't come when i called him so i turned and walked off away from him, as soon as he couldn't see me he came tearing back lol little bugger!

That's one thing I've learnt about Huskies is not to run after them as they will just go faster but if you run away from them they look at it as if you want them to chase you and will come charging back, lol! Bless 'em