College interview

I just go an email saying i have a college interview on the 7th for a courses i applied for and now i fell really sick:confused: i haven't had and interview in a long time and im afraid i will mess it up and to make things worse i will be classed as a mature student because im over 23 and there will be only 3 place's out of 30 in the courses for mature students :yikes:

Good luck - I'm a "mature student" as well - hard work, but well worth it! You are the best for one of those positions open - go and let them know it!

(You don't say what you want to study, but you obviously can persevere, since you have a husky - which has also taught you to think out of the box and to look at life's problems from different angles in order to solve them. You also must be flexible and patient! :):P)

• 1 month later...

I just go an email saying i have a college interview on the 7th for a courses i applied for and now i fell really sick:confused: i haven't had and interview in a long time and im afraid i will mess it up and to make things worse i will be classed as a mature student because im over 23 and there will be only 3 place's out of 30 in the courses for mature students :yikes:

don't worry about it to much all the collage interviews are usually quite informal and relaxed, but good luck with the interview :smile:

• 9 years later...

Oh, I were also very afraid of it. When I graduated school, I really didn't know what career I would like to start, which college should I select... All my older friends said that it is better to pass some international exams and to get certificates. It will help me to find good paid job and will create for me opportunity to study in the best universities of the world. I decided to pass Cisco and of course without tutors it would be very hard. Thanks God that I Have found spotoclub.com. Their team is really professional and they made everything for me to get this certificate. Think that it would be helpful for you too

• 1 year later...

Hello, I am already in my third year, and I can confidently say that if you have a goal and desire, a little perseverance and desire for new knowledge, then you will not have any problems with admission or studying at a college or university, because these pass hundreds of millions of people around the world. A useful educational service from me - EssayReviewExport,com where you can read a review of the GradesFixer writing service, which is in demand, so it will be useful for each of you to study this material to learn about strengths of this company and quickly find written help for yourself in this service.

• 1 year later...