3 engraved dog tags for £3.75!

Hi guys,

I have purchased dog tags from this lady one ebay three times now, and I have always been very pleased with the quality of the tags and the engraving. She's never made a mistake on my tags and you can even choose the colour of the tags you want. You don't have to have them all in the same colour even though you are getting 3 at a time.

All you do is when you go to pay, tell her the colours of the tags you want (i.e. silver, red and blue) and then tell her what you want engraved on each tag.

She does sell tags individually for about £1.50 a piece, but I find that its a bargain to go for her three at a time deal because you never know when you need a new one!

I've had bone shaped ones from her before, but here's Aleus new round ones:

247808_10150212929983088_645433087_7251147_1552763_n.jpg

254941_10150212929913088_645433087_7251146_6432994_n.jpg

246714_10150212929733088_645433087_7251145_3490467_n.jpg

252890_10150212934858088_645433087_7251158_1899958_n.jpg

The silver one looks better than that in person, though next time I'm going to have a black one instead of silver as I think it will stand out more.

These are the colours you can get.

You can have any text you want. I have had two telephone numbers put on the back and chose to have I am Chipped on it instead of something else.

GetImage.aspx?r=98&pid=079b4bbb-d2d6-4e3d-995a-08611419df47

You get 3 for £3.75 + 75p Post and package.

Like I said, three times I've brought from her previously, and she's always done ours well, so hopefully she can help you with tags too!

Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260458389388&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Stacey xxx

they look great

might have to copy ;)

They certainly come in handy, we kept buying the bulky ones because of them being durable, but she loses them so frequently while we're out, that we were chucking money away. This way we always have a spare and it's not so bad losing them.

Stacey xxx

What a good-looking tags! I might consider buying one (or three) bcoz Diamond The Escape Artist has revived and killed Diamond The Obedient Husky few days ago :( Wonder if the lady can ship these tags halfway across the globe :P

What a good-looking tags! I might consider buying one (or three) bcoz Diamond The Escape Artist has revived and killed Diamond The Obedient Husky few days ago :( Wonder if the lady can ship these tags halfway across the globe :P

She probably will! Drop her a message on there and Im sure she'll arrange something for you.

just been looking at her ebay store. She has lots of different offers such as 4 in brass or silver for 4 quid plus postage. Gonna grab me some of those. Cheers for the find.:clap:

No problem! She has all sorts in her store lol, I was there for about half an hour the other day before I decided which ones I wanted. Last time I had bones, but this time we decided to go for nice round ones XD.

Stacey xxx

thanks for the info, Stacey :D I'll ask my mom first then I'll finally use my long-forgotten savings :) I KNEW those money will buy me sumthin' decent one day!

Edit: I KNEW those money will buy my dog sumthin' decent one day!

Stace if she looses them very often you might want to look at getting a better way to attach them to her collar.. that standard split rings most tags come with are a bit rubbish.. Nuk lost hers when she had one of these, got the tag back as it had my number on it and reattached it with an old key ring instead and she never lost it again till I got the army tags like Linda has which come atomatically with the key ring type!! :D

:( my mom don't let me buy the tags.. It's kinda expensive in my currency =/ I really wanna get the bone-shaped one for Diamond's bday gift but... oh well I can't imagine how much do I hav 2 pay for the shipment! Imagine, from UK to Indonesia! :eek:

• 4 weeks later...