She is still..... :(

Well when you catch her in the act clap your hands really loudly and say "HEY,HEY" pick her up mid-pee and pop her straight into the garden and say "go pee" when she pee's outside reward her immensely, give her hugs and treats. I will always recommend putting a command to peeing at the early stages, it's like teaching them to sit >> she will soon know "oh go pee outside means treats and fun" >>> if you dont however catch her in the act ...here's what worked for me:

i would gasp really loudly as if im really shocked and point to the pee or poo and say "NO", take her to the spot and say "NO", dont rub her nose in it, but just make it clear that is what your on about >> then even if she has just gone pop her outside again and say go pee, .>>> she will soon know that going inside the house is not fun, but outside is full of rewards!!

I found when we got our 2nd sibe >> who was 5 months he thought "go pee" meant come, so we would pop him in the garden close the door and wait until he was peeing, and quickly say "go pee" whilst he was doing so, then we would bend down with some cheese and say "good go pee" >> he was going in the house and with this training he stopped with 1 week (with a few small accidents along the way) >>>> stopping them in the act is more affective but i also found acting shocked and pointing to the pee also really helped.

If you have carpet or even flooring, it's important you get the smell out, bleach has ammonia in it, which smells like urine to dogs anyway, and many house-hold products will not get rid of the smell, so it's important to go to your vets or pet shop and buy a special doggy deodoriser for pee and poo, that may be why your sibe is still peeing >> is it always in the same spot??

another thing you can do is give her less freedom, when Alaska was little (my sibe) she used to have the down stairs hallway, and when she was 4 months and accident free we gave her access to the kitchen, i dont know if it was the excitement of a new room or she thought because it was a large space she could >> the first 2 days she pee'd and poo'd, so we closed the kitchen door for a few weeks. A small puppy like her only needs a small space, slowly maximize this space has she gets older. They also have these things that entice the puppy to pee in certain places, you drop the serum on the grass around your garden and this will be more enticing for her to go outside,

good luck and please let us know how it goes! :)

fantastic answer I&C...

Luckily Eika was housetrained from the breeder, so i didn't have to do anything! She still has the odd accidents, but thats if we're not quick enough...

we just say firmly, bad puppy...then put her outside and say go potty...

How often are you taking her outside to go to the toilet? At 4 months her bladder won't be fully developed so she won't be able to hold it for as long as an adult dog.

Did you train her to use pee pads or toilet on paper? This can often hinder toilet training as the dog can get confused as to whether or not it is supposed to toilet inside the house. I would be doing all I can to avoid incidents, so take her out every hour on the hour, take her out after she's had a play, after she's eaten or drunk water, after she's woken up from a nap etc and when she looks like she might be looking for a 'spot' to toilet. Consistency is key when it comes to toilet training.

Generally I don't punish the dog if I catch them toileting inside because it teaches them not to toilet in front of you, and this is when you often hear owners saying 'oh he/she knows their doing something wrong because they won't do it in front of me!'

As Bec (Smeagle) said, how often are you letting her go outside to pee?

We found Gizmo very easy to toilet train as all we did was left the back door, to the garden, open all the time and would carry him outside to pee and quite honestly he got the idea within the first day of us having him home :) I know our breeder would also try to get them outside as quick as possible if she knew they were going to pee so Gizmo was very easy to toilet train and know if the door isnt open he will wait either by either the back door in the living room or the one in the back room.

Marley and Bandit on the other hand were more difficult as when they arrived they decided to find every hole around the garden that they could get through so we had to go out with them on a lead to keep and eye on them every hour or 2 so they could go for a pee. And we also used newspaper with them too in case of accidents. They have only just started to get the idea of outside being their toilet not inside and still get the occasional "present" in the house which is not their fault at all. Hopefully once the garden is sorted out properly and the hot weather comes, we will be able to just leave the back door open so they can go in and out as they please.