MEMBERS MUSHES

Sarah

• 5 weeks later...

I sang alot! hmmm....some Volbeat, Zombie, Alice in Chains, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, G n' R and others i can't remember. LOL

Good choices.  :up:  Hmmmn you can't remember them all.....drink a bit much did we?  ha ha ha.  :drinking:

• Like 1

I'm sorry ed its true I have been meaning to give it a good clean restore it and bring it back to life but I never do in fact somebody just cleaned the shed so I hope they didn't bin it or I will get seriously mad. Of course I would gladly receive your services on help me restore our favourite rug and put it back in its rightful place just look at the ugly rug I'm using now d3b990d626a8c6a3e2771557960c60f6.jpg Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
15 hours ago, Sparks said: Nope!

How did I guess you were going to say that, lol.   

No worries, if you change your mind, i'm sure I can dig out some interesting ones from the husky camp extreme section.  :up:  . 

You won't find any of me in there! Haha

• Like 1

How did I guess you were going to say that, lol.    No worries, if you change your mind, i'm sure I can dig out some interesting ones from the husky camp extreme section.  :up:  . 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did I guess you were going to say that, lol.    No worries, if you change your mind, i'm sure I can dig out some interesting ones from the husky camp extreme section.  :up:  . 

I'm surprised you haven't got your own subsection tbh! :cheeky:

• Like 1

I'm surprised you haven't got your own subsection tbh! :cheeky:

What are you trying to say, Emma? [emoji14]

• 2 weeks later...