6th Photoshop Challenge Poll

Sparks

votes for as many as you like, but remember no voting for your own :D (kind of limits your options andy :lol: )

Andy (1)

HOPoster1.jpg

Andy (2)

HOPoster2.jpg

Andy (3)

HOPoster3.jpg

Andy (4)

HOPoster4.jpg

Stacey (1)

postery.png

Dave (1)

gallery_2598_854_194704.jpg

Andy (5)

HOPoster5.jpg

Louise (1)

gallery_2512_1226_405629.png

Andy (6)

HOPoster6.jpg

Andy (7)

HOPoster7.jpg

Andy (8)

HOPoster8.jpg

Andy (9)

HOPoster9.jpg

Andy (10)

HOPoster10.jpg

Louise (2)

posst.png

Dave (2)

Poster-1.jpg

You have 1 week (5th may) to get your votes in, good luck peeps :D :D :D

They are all realy good, Andy you should be an AD man with the things you come up with :lol: :lol: :lol:

LMAO Dave . . . yeah I think I missed my calling. biggrin.gif

Votedlaugh.gif

Voted.

I love the last one by Dave. Is that actually his husky or did he just find the picture on the net?

I just found it on the net while I was browsing random stuff! I don't think kodi would allow me to sit him at a desk LOL :D

Voted, If I could make a suggestion though - which ever one wins, would it be possible for them to modify it so somewhere on it, it actually says http://www.husky-owners.com ? Because I don't know about anyone else, but when I first saw the logo here or if I had seen those posters above, I would have had no idea that Kimba's head was to represent a "-" so I would have sat there typing in http://www.huskyowners.com wondering why it wont come up.

Stacey xxx

hi guys, just a suggestion here

how would everyone who has entered feel of i ended the voting early?

the reason being we can start a new competition doing new business cards.??

the following topic is why i think this would be good, we could come up with some designs and see what people think???

I know you guys and gals are great at designing things so why not have a go at a new business card??

hi guys, just a suggestion here

how would everyone who has entered feel of i ended the voting early?

the reason being we can start a new competition doing new business cards.??

the following topic is why i think this would be good, we could come up with some designs and see what people think???

I know you guys and gals are great at designing things so why not have a go at a new business card??

no problems with that mate, its just for fun and I quite fancy doing some business cards!