Rant

Sarah

Grrrrrrrr took Kimba out for a walk and this guy who had a german shephered (NOT on a lead) was walking towards me. His dog lay low on the floor and then bounded towards Kimba. I'm not afraid of dogs in the slightest having worked on a farm and in a vets for 8 years so wasn't bothered by this until the mean dog started snapping at Kimba straight away!! :eek:

I turned and pulled Kimba into me and this guy didn't do ANYTHING! I stood on the dogs paw (by mistake) and it yellped and ran off the guy gave me such a look!! I told him he should keep that animal on a lead as it was nasty and he grunted must be something your dog did he's fine.....i nearly threw my used poop bag at him!!!

Anyway, rant over, does anyone else ever have this issue??

i took kendra tittersworth resevoir few weeks back and she was paddling in the stream on the lead when a couple walked along with a staffie, so i pulled kendra in close to me and they said its ok he is fine but i kept her close, then this staffie jumped up and i heard kendra yelp well they walked off not saying any thing and when i had walked a bit further i looked at kendra and she was bleeding on her nose it looked as though one of her whiskers were missing she fine now though .x

i think kids should be kept on a lead aswell... so many times when ive been to local park with the girls parents send there kids racing over to cuddle my girls with out asking first then get the hump when i ask there kids to keep away and dont touch as they are all hyped up and will wanna jump on the kids ..

to many times there is dogs off the leads and the irresponsible owners have no controll of them.. and make no attempt to stop them from racing up to you.:mad:

i know how you feel Richard i took lex down a public footpath and this couple turned round to their children who were about 4 and 6 and said oh isn't that a lovely dog go and stroke it and i thought you don't know me from adam how the hell do you know if my dog likes kids or if i even want your kids coming and stroking my dog and they ran over and started jumping on him and hugging him poor lex didn't know what to do so he got all excited and boistrous as he does and knocked one of the kids over by accident he didn't jump up he just kind of head butted them and the parents grabbed the kids huffed and puffed and stormed off. Lex was on a lead and i did warn the kids he does get boistrous as he is only a pup but no no no they had to have it there way and mummy and daddy didn't say a word to them. I was fuming i felt like letting lex off the lead and telling him to run after them and jump all over them!

just been walking the girls in near by fields ... after being faced with the farmers massive sized great dane which is as soft as anything normally just stands and watches till farmer catches up.. the dane spotted another 3 dogs of the lead and went bouncy to say hi to them.. the idiot ( owner ) went into panick mode.. no surely after that happening and seing i have 2 dogs on leads.. most sensible owners would make an attempt to control their dogs..................... OH NO not this idiot he let hes Labrador come racing up to us growling.. not once did he call his dog, needless to say mine were on flexy leads but short and by my side... the LAB came a bit to close with its growling for Nikita's liking and she went for it and Tikaani soon followed not sure which girl bit hardest but lab soon ran off yelping ..... GOOD GIRLS U HEAR ME YELL !!! damn right ...SORRY !! i just couldn't resist letting there leads get a bit longer so they could chase off a little bit...

then the guy had the FOOKIN cheek to tell me to controll my dogs...

been on night shift ...just got out of bed....to walk girls.... grumpy as hell....

im sure you can all imagine what my reply was !!! ill spare you the foul language i used..

thats my rant over , thanx for reading LOL!!!!!