Husky Development?

sammie

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks nix lol

suka is adorable, im guessing he's like most sibes >>> the tail does curl but just not too tightly. alaska's tail will hang in a high curl - not tight and only when she's happy or on walks, her tail does several positions actually, im not sure which posittion is correct? if their allowing sibes with a more curly tail in the show ring..then i dont think it's bad if suka's tail is a loose curl, or kimba and blaze's tails slightly touch their back.....just down to breeding i guess:)

aww i love that second pic where suka is holding his tail really eleganty! The last few days i have noticed he is starting to hold it up a little more, it is going past level with his back now, so i think it will curl in time, just not loads! He mostly holds his tail like the first pic though goofy dog! Thanks Nix, great pics of my little woofta!