Going to breed...

...my mice! :lol: Not Kiska :rolleyes: (probably would have worked better if you couldn't see the section this was posted in but whatever :P ).

Anyway I picked up some show type mice a few weeks ago and the buck is finally old enough to breed so when I cleaned them out yesterday I put him in with two of the does I bought, and I've also paired up my pet type buck with a young pet type doe to try and improve on the colouring and markings :) Finally going to have more baby meeces around, I've missed having them sooo much! :D

I can remember if I posted any photos of the new ones, but just in case I didn't here they are:

The buck (he's a lit bigger now):

5527108775_4910a9c7c8_z.jpg

And the two does:

5527699088_52cb7b1afd_z.jpg

5527697468_52b1358fda_z.jpg

Awww I want!!! :unsure: Hubby would kill me if I asked for mice though dry.gif

They're not very hard work, you could probably get some without him knowing! :lol:

i used to breed mice then rats then guinea pigs them rabbits but i wont say why lol

....baby snake, juvenile snake, adult snake, massive snake? :D

Lol yeah I have that issue with Kiska - foolishly let her have a sniff at one of my pet line meeces head and she tried to grab her! Failed because of how I was holding the mouse but still :rolleyes: And my housemate's dog Mindy is ALWAYS trying to sneek into my room to scratch at the cages! dry.gif They're worth it for me though, love them ^_^

That's a benefit for me though - I'm only in student accommodation so I can't have enclosure after enclosure taking up all the space :P I can fit a lot of mice to one breeding cage, so the 4 I have now, plus the 2 large tanks and one small plastic tank I have is plenty to run a small mousery :lol: