Tinkerbell's brush with snowy death

now most of us don't have to worry about these...and well most of the year this isn't an issue...in fact until last weekend I was totally done with dealing with this...today I just wasn't thinking about it.

So...I take Tinkerbell out to go potty...she prefers a spot by the side of the house and as we're still potty training I'm just elated when she makes it outside...anywho so she squats and starts to do her business when half melted stabby icicles of doom come crashing down off our roof missing her by less than three inches. She consequently cut her pottying off right then and there. I walked her around a bit more whilst my heart quit pounding and it seemed she was finished...

come inside and what's the first thing she does? She finishes in the middle of my music room floor. Oyeish.

Fox is a potty outside superstar...Tink...well I'm starting to think she's doing it just to spite me (I know better but still frustrating)