Hello

Hello everyone,

I have just joined today.

My names Amy and Im 22 and been engaged to my partner, Jamie, for 4 years this Christmas. :)

I own 3 gorgeous Husky puppies:

1) Gizmo, my oldest baby. He is going to be 11 months old in a few weeks and we can't wait until his 1st birthday where he will, most likely, be spoilt rotten! He is a sliver/grey and white and has the characteristic husky ice blue eyes! We named him Gizmo because when we first saw him he kept making little noises which reminded me of Gizmo from the gremlins film so that name stuck! Another trait that Gizmo uses to his advantage is that he always knows where your soft spot is and will use that to get out of trouble!

2) Marley. He is going to be 6 months old tomorrow and is simply the big softy of all mine! Marley is definitely going to follow his dad's footsteps and will be a big boy! Although he looks heavier than his brother, Bandit (Please see below), he is the lightest out of them both. Marley looks more black than grey but he is actually considered as grey and white as he is not what people would say Jet black. Marley is a greedy little piggy and will try and eat Bandits and Gizmos food as well as his own! Marley doesn't have blue eyes and has hazel/brown eyes which make him look so affectionate! We named him Marley as he is just so laid back and chilled out all the time, just like Bob Marley, and we are all Bob Marley fans at my house!

3) Bandit. He is Marley's brother and so is also 6 months old tomorrow. Bandit is the mischief maker of them all. You can always tell the difference between Bandit and Marley as Bandit has the biggest, yet cutest, pair ears on him I have ever seen on a husky which he gets from his mum. He is starting to grown into them but he just looks so silly and cute with them, he could get away with anything if he wanted! Bandit is also like Marley and looks almost black and white but he is also down as grey and white he is also slightly lighter than Marley. Bandit loves to run everywhere and he still tries when I walk him, its rather entertaining sometimes. We named him bandit as he has black marking around his eyes, although they have faded as he has got older, which look like a bandit mask and we are bike fans and my first bike was a Suzuki Bandit so it just suited him so much!

post-44-13585941292987_thumb.jpg

post-44-13585941294619_thumb.jpg

post-44-13585941295246_thumb.jpg

Thanks everyone for your wonderful compliments. :)

They are all a big handful and keep me running around all day but they give so much love in return it makes it all worth it. We was only planning on getting 2 but when it came to choosing between Marley and Bandit, we just couldn't decide and had a look at our finances and took both of them on!