sneeking in quietly coz im shy

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thank you Jennet and Sarah,

I did have a look to see what caravans they had left for the weekend but the website seems to think they are full but we'll definitely be there for a day its only a couple of hours up the road from us.

ring them - don't believe what it says on the web site ;)

Hi and a big warm welcome to the forum :bananen_smilies022:

We are welshies too, miss those green hills, and the coastII Good on you for taking nikki on, she is stunning :wub:

I know exactly what you mean about puddles, i was bikejoring with kaya a couple of weeks ago when we came across a large puddle. She went one way, i went the other, a broken knee cap later and all back to normal LOL, so beware of those puddles hee hee :D

Hiya, welcome to the madhouse!! :wave: You have just entered the best place in the WORLD for husky fun and judging by those pics, Niki is finding her playful side!We would love to see you for the day (or longer!) - both humans & dogs will enjoy it, bring Woody too, if he is still with you :wave:

Thanks Val,

Nix is just learning to play with toys (although rammy got his head ripped open the other morning), and is starting to show play behaviour with Woody, she had been a bit of a bully to him. As much as Woody would lurve to be surrounded by Huskies he is going to a new home in North Wales next week after another two operations to mend his poor little leg.

We'll be at the camp on the Sunday as Friday hubby is off to gadget show live and Saturday he has to work but we're looking forward to meeting more huskies and husky ppl