sneeking in quietly coz im shy

Hello all,

New to the site and new to having a husky in my life.

Nikita is a rescue dog who had be wondering round a city with a big chain around her neck in early December 2010. Thats all the history we have on her

Our vet believes her to be about 18 months, she's very timid but growing in confidence every day,

I've been searching the internet for a site that isn't dedicated to working huskies but no luck until I saw a post from bingblaze'nskyla on the Your dog Forum.

All advice gratefully receivedrolleyes.gif

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Remember bingblaze'nskyla as you'll see her tons! (seriously, she is the posting queen and owns my huskies brother XD).

I'd love to see some pictures of your husky!

And no need to be shy around here. We're all just a bunch of husky lovers and we consider ourselves to be more of a pack.

In saying that -

Welcome to the pack!!!

Stacey xxx

Welcome! There is a lot of information to be found on the site, so have a look around and see what sparks your interest! If you have questions, it's easiest for us to give a good answer if you ask more specific questions, than general ones - but ask away, as we love questions! (Helpful bunch!) smile.gif

I do have a photobucket account that i haven't used in years (time to go find it i think) lots of photos being taken and I'm sure thats not going to change any time soon

Niki is a pretty girl (knows it too everybody tells her) she is a little princess though, doesn't like getting her paws dirty or wet makes me laugh when she jumps the puddles to avoid getting those pretty paws wet.

163470_10150353598300062_540065061_16343260_3914994_n.jpg

the first night we got her

poorlyniki.jpg

laying on sofa with blanket watching tele coz she had a poorly tummy

nikilearningtoplay.jpg

learning to play

DSC_0011.jpg

cuddles with dad

DSC_0017.jpg

watching annas welsh zoo on tele

the dog behind her in the cage id woody, hes our foster dog who has a broken leg at the moment, but has a home to go to in a couple of weeks

Welcome, Glad you found us. biggrin.gif

Well done for taking in this poor girly.

and yes she is a pretty girl. biggrin.gif