At what age can pups go from 2 meals to 1??

I read on the rawfeed list that people feed two meals until 9 months... I'm just not sure I can manage it for my others until Quinn is 9 mos. It will be difficult to feed him his extra meal -the others might not accept it and it is so difficult to hide anything from them!

I still feed mine on two meals (Gizmo is 14 months and Marley and Bandit have just turned 10 months). I mainly do it for Gizmo as he isnt a big eater so I split their daily meal into two and so have to do it for Marley and Bandit otherwise they will have one meal and then try to eat Gizmo's.

If you are going to go to one meal I agree with Cris 9 months seems to be the age that most raw feeders switch to one meal but I would do it with both Alaska and Balto at the same time to prevent any problems.

Probably Nixy, think it's easier to control the amount in one meal.

One of the main reasons they stress one meal for raw is that you give them a bigger piece in one meal. The girls get 1.25 lbs per day -so dividing it is a small piece. One of the benefits of raw is the exercise they get chewing and tearing also their teeth get very white! I see Tala and Lulu now look like their teeth are white as baby teeth and it's only been a week!

Lulu and Quinn get up early in the morning and are very hungry -so I may hold off mom until Quinn is ready for one meal a day. Mukki and Tala like sleeping in -so they can probably move to one meal. Or if that doesn't work I will wait another 4 or 5 months, gotta keep sanity in the house LOL.