January photo of the month comp

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another entry - this is Raff - he's Ryn's and Zeke's dad... (The black behind is his sister Jazz, the gray in the foreground is, I think, their nephew Strider, and the gray in the background is another sister, Angel.) (Gel and Stride look very alike if you can't get a good look at their eyes - she's blue eyed, he's bi.)

gallery_2099_649_111341.jpg

No fair Gigi, you have 12 to choose from and they are all great photos and great looking dogs!!

Well, while I don't expect to win, this has been a lot of fun, so thanks to Val, and whomever else sets these things up. Loving being part of this forum. A true blessing at this time of year and time of my life, when my Huskies have become my focus. Had such a lovely chat with MEESH this morning, and Dave kept coming in and out of the room, and just, well, thanks to everyone for being there and being a part of my life. You have no idea, (or maybe you do) how grateful I am to be a part of something bigger than me and to be able to "travel" around the world with friends!

Just in case you are able to include my entry, here it is:

5277008871_19757086a0_z.jpg

Don't worry if you can't though, I know you've said it's closed :P

aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif