Josef Fritzl admits all charges

Sarah

Yeah i saw that today aswell, he really creeps me out, he even stated something like he didn't do it on purpose and every night went to bed knowing he was wrong but to scared to change it!

:wtf: << he built a whole new room and basement >>>> how the hell is that done by 'accident'!!!!

that guy makes my blood boil .....:fight:

i know he'll get life and wont come out...but image this woman of 41 whose been subjected to a room with no windows and the totally abusive things that went on down there >>>> not meaning to be mean but her and her kids must be really weird..in the sense that they haven't experienced 'normal life' for years >> and the kids never have...i hope they cope okay.............

I agree, what kind of mind understands it is doing wrong, yet goes to those lengths for 24 yrs? How do the kids who were "taken upstairs" & treated "normally" feel about their new siblings from downstairs? You can't begin to imagine how the family is going to move forward from this .... I really do feel for them all, left to try & sort it out

Had to remind myself of who he was :confused: how could I forget!!!!!!!! I couldnt belive it when I first head about it! Thats one sick c**t (excuse the foul language I dont even like that word)!

His verdict was life in a psychriatric institution - personally I think he should be locked away in a dark, cold, wet cellar for life!