long lead for steak out line in garden wanted

KSNS

I am moving at last in to property the garden is massive but the fences are not really husky proof at the moment it's my first priority to sort out but untill then no risks being taken steak out line is in placeand secured down with heavy weights.

Just wondeirng if any one has 2 they dont use any more or prices of them defo not rich this month with moving etc so cheers in advance to every one

I am moving at last in to property the garden is massive but the fences are not really husky proof at the moment it's my first priority to sort out but untill then no risks being taken steak out line is in placeand secured down with heavy weights.

Just wondeirng if any one has 2 they dont use any more or prices of them defo not rich this month with moving etc so cheers in advance to every one

have you had a look on ebay i go huddley a 100ft trainign lead which only cost me £15 but there is shorter ones on there alot cheaper! hope this helps

Congrats keath on your new place

We have one tie out line and two heavy duty ground posts (handmade ones!). We only use the line for the dogs when we go camping so you can borrow it if you want, if your still local can drop it over to you tomorrow. The clips are a bit stiff but will use some WD-40 on it beforehand to free it up a bit.

I think its 5m or 10m long not sure exactly

Just let me know if you're interested

Congrats keath on your new place

We have one tie out line and two heavy duty ground posts (handmade ones!). We only use the line for the dogs when we go camping so you can borrow it if you want, if your still local can drop it over to you tomorrow. The clips are a bit stiff but will use some WD-40 on it beforehand to free it up a bit.

I think its 5m or 10m long not sure exactly

Just let me know if you're interested

I have replied to the Pm much obliged :D

Hi sorry people i wasn't being rude just been so busy with packing etc thank you for all pointers and sugestions :D looks like I am moving on wed so wont have access to the net aside from when I'm at work so will be distant for a while grrr but for the greater good :)

Hi sorry people i wasn't being rude just been so busy with packing etc thank you for all pointers and sugestions :D looks like I am moving on wed so wont have access to the net aside from when I'm at work so will be distant for a while grrr but for the greater good :)

Good luck with your new place. . biggrin.gif

Will probably catch up with you when we're both at work on nights. . biggthumpup.gif

no worries keath

If you need any help with anything you know where me and jamie are (i've changed my mobile number so will pm you my new one so you can give me a ring if you need to)