Honourary Husky

This is 'BNAU' she is a terrier n she kicks Mushus ass on a daily basis, she is stayin with us 4 over a month so she is now 1 of the pack (brother is gunna b away 4 a while so we r puppy sittin. I dont normally like little dogs but shes rough n tough but gentle n cute. Few pics 4 ya :)

gallery_708_3_38236.jpg

gallery_708_3_102280.jpg

gallery_708_3_117864.jpg

And here is Nanook playin wit Beenies toy, makes the dog look like its got big lips smokin a cigar, dont quite c it myself :huh:

gallery_708_3_3572.jpg

• 1 month later...

Well she is leavin fri/sat n 2 b honest she was gettin to the stage of annoyin me cos she refused to use the new dog door n kept peein n shittin in the house :angry:

BUT last nite (thurs) she came upstairs to my front room got on me n had a cuddle n fell asleep then stayed in my bedroom all nite n didnt make a noise or cause trouble so i think i will miss her a little.

I have made a little album n a wkd vid on my face book of her if u wanna go have a look :)

C ya beenie til............ NEW YR !!!! :o