Mikki Jogger Lead

Whilst looking around I found this lead http://www.petplanet.co.uk/product.asp?dept_id=233&pf_id=6047

It looks really good for those which do run with their dogs and didn't know if anyone here would have been interested. The only problem is their is a review saying its not all that good if the dog pulls as it attaches to your wrist and in the photo it doesnt look like the strongest of leads either but thought I would post it up just in case

I've seen those. Its not what I'm looking for, Im looking for the set up Linda (Valkries) has with the Canny Collar and found the jogging lead whilst I was looking about.

Jamies sister used to have the EzyDog bungee lead for her dog Rudy, I used it once when I walked him and it was really comfy not to get my hand crushed by the handle :lol:

I have seen these and thought there was no way that would withstand Pebbles pulling (she broke her flexi lead last week). I use the ruffwear roamer lead for running as luckliy we have wide pavements. Not so good for when unsuspecting cyclists come up from behind though but quite easy to pull her in and it has a handle so you can (try to) walk them to heal.