November video of the month

Time for a new video of the month competition, this month, let's get posting a video of your

husky at play.

Whether it is with it's best friend, favourite toy, in the home or running free in a dog park, whether it is cute, clever or funny - get your videos on here & show off your pooch!

Only 1 video per dog will be allowed. Competition entry is open until 20th October - get posting!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is a video of him playing w/a laser light ok?

otherwise he freezes up and stares at me like I'm crazy when I start recording unsure.gif

LOL Zihna always turns her head when she see's the camera. I have so many pictures of the back of her head its not even funny! :lol:

Can't wait to see the vid with the laser light!! :)

Here goes Zihna playing with her reflection in the glass door of my TV stand! I had to leave the doors open the first 2-3 weeks that we had Zihna cause she would do that each time she walked past there and it would never stop LMAO!!!! Thanks god it did not reflect when they was open LOL. It was really cute at first but after a while it was really annoying! :lol: :lol: :lol:

HVC3pNwr3Hs

its horrible they cant get on the grass anymore so do it round the house lol - bings is usually faster than the sibes i think he slowed down on purpose :P lol

Oh why can't they get on the grass? Ha ha yeah Bings is in great shape for that he is quite a few years older than your sibes.

Here goes Zihna playing with her reflection in the glass door of my TV stand! I had to leave the doors open the first 2-3 weeks that we had Zihna cause she would do that each time she walked past there and it would never stop LMAO!!!! Thanks god it did not reflect when they was open LOL. It was really cute at first but after a while it was really annoying! :lol: :lol: :lol:

HVC3pNwr3Hs

awwwww TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

Took me a while, had to redo the video because the one I had for some reason on win7 is way darker then it was on winxp. So here it is loki playing with his laser light tongue.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That is so funny ....especially when Loki bangs into the wall! LMAO!!!! I have to get one of those for Zihna!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That is so funny ....especially when Loki bangs into the wall! LMAO!!!! I have to get one of those for Zihna!!!!

haha it's not only for the laser, he will throw himself at the wall when chasing his ball laugh.gif when he has to go to the bathroom he trows himself at the door blink.gif