I month til first rally!!!!

we only have 5 weeks until our first rally of the season, its an open rally @ elvedon forest , an open race which we will run sisko/ kavik in . want to do the sat & sun day but wiill have to see how much it costs for both days as it can get expensive with so many on. only doing 1 rally a month if possible as joe goes away often working so need to get them booked up early. Really lookin forward to running them in a different area they will love it kavik loved his last 2 races sure sisko will too. mishka will just spectate.

Yeah i hope so too, i know kavik will be fine , hope sisko is running next to kav by then if not then will stick them on the staggered line with kav @ front, will be siskos 1st rally. would of been nice to train with sid & her guys but think it would be expensive travelling about each wkend so they got used to running together, will arrange a trip to ipswich with rig & dogs so we can give them all a run together.