posting on behalf of jessebella

she needs help/ advice on what to do with flint - her partner has been bitten twice and herself once, broken skin and shed blood all times. she said - He needs ALOT of work, or someone to take him off me and give him a chance. x

she says she cant get on here for some reason so i offered to post it up for her

Its impossible to give any advice without knowing the circumstances of every bite, a bite history and how much damage he is causeing.

Also need to know what his life is like - how mch exercise, play, other dogs, food etc

If hes causing puncture bites then I would reccomend a behaviourist because its too easy to give advice over the internet without seeing the dogs living situation

xx

I would first get him seen by the vet to ensure that he is not in pain, as this can cause dogs to lash out as well. If there is nothing wrong with him then get straight onto the behaviourist. Then I would say, as Heather already has, for her to get a hold of a behaviourist. There are so many factors that can lead to this behaviour.